- Start Zoiper for Android, click "Config", select "Accounts" and then "Add account”.
- When you see the question "Do you already have an account?" select "Yes".
- Click "Manual Configuration”.
- Select SIP.
- First, you need to enter a name for your new account in the "Account name" field. Enter any name that will help you to recognize the account.
- Then fill in the account details in the appropriate fields.
- Click "Save". Now you will see a list with all your accounts, including the one you just created.
- In about 30 seconds a green checkbox will appear in front of the account name.
Now you are ready to make calls!