If you have purchased an international DID through your Service Provider you can use Call Forwarding to forward the calls to a local number or alternately register the DID to make outgoing calls through the overseas DID.
Configuring an International DID
- To redirect an international number to an Australian number see Call Forwarding.
- To register an Australian DID to make calls through an overseas DID see Outbound trunking.
- Number format: Copy the format of the number displayed for example NZ 092804655.
- Password: Use the main account password or alternately line password if restricted.
- Proxy: phone.yourcloudtelco.com.au
- Call forwarding charges: Local calls made to those numbers using a Call forward back to on-net DID’s are treated as on-net and are therefore free of charge.
- Outgoing calls charges: Calls made from your overseas numbers attract an international phone surcharge.