The Principles enumerated in the Privacy Act shall be complied with in respect to the nature of the personal information collected. Please advise the B party caller that Call Recording has been enabled on this account.
Note: You can use manual records if you want. This Call Recording service is provided as best efforts and is not recommended for medical or emergency services.
- Log into your account.
- Select Switchboard.
- Select the number you wish to set up call recording on.
- Select Advanced.
- Select Call Recording.
- Select your desired settings using the drop down box "Call Recording".
- Record: Select which calls you want to record. You can select all or select calls. If you chose select calls you must insert the specific number to record.
- Manual options: Allow this option if you set to record just specific calls or not set another call record option.
- Directions: Select which direction to record calls – Record in both directions / Record only Outbound Calls / Record only Inbound Calls.
- Email recording: Will send a copy to the email set on Personal Details.
- Alternative email: Nominate an email address to send calls to – if different to the email in Personal Details.
- Toggle "Manual options" and Email recording.
Note: To start/stop a new record press *1. Press #3 to pause and #4 to unpause while in call (only if manual recording has been turned on).
Listen and download your records.
Call Record itself is accessible via an HTTP post to a secure folder on our site. To access this folder, you will require a static IP (which we whitelist) and password from our support.
For more information send an email to support or contact us via phone.